They challenge themselves to question everything and to seek and discover the truth about all that affects their health, their lives, their village and their planet. They make it their goal to spread what they've discovered to help others grow.
The Crunchy Villagers do not judge people for where they've come from, who they've been or what they've done in the past, because they know that "when you know better, you do better." They help each thrive and support each other through good and bad times.
The Crunchvillians welcome you to explore their beautiful community and discover their ways and customs. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Asking questions is an excellent way to learn more. Visit for as long as you like. You are always welcome here. When you are ready, take what you've learned home and implement it in any way that works for you.
You may find that you like Crunchville so much, you'll decide to make it your new home!
- Green Living -- Creating a Toxin-free Environment, Making Environmentally Conscious Choices, Choosing Sustainable Resources, Sustainable Agricultural Practices, Reducing, Reusing, Recycling, Up-cycling, Organic Gardening, Heirloom Gardening, Composting, Homesteading & Self-sufficiency
- Alternative Healing -- Holistic, Naturopathic, Homeopathic, Natural Prevention, Non-vaccinating, Chiropractic
- Attachment Parenting -- Home Birthing, Natural Birth, Non-circumcising, Breastfeeding, Baby Wearing, Cloth Diapering, Co-sleeping, Gentle Discipline, Home Schooling, Respectful Parenting
- Healthy Eating --Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw, Organic, Free Range, Grass-fed, Pastured, Locavore, Unprocessed, Cruelty Free, Gluten/Grain-free, Dairy-free, GAPS, Non-GMO
- Global, National and Local Community Concerns -- Political Activism, Voting With Your Dollars, Patronizing Small and Local Businesses
. . .And Much More
Would you like to join me? Leave a comment telling me a little more about yourself and where you are currently in your own crunchy journey. If you have a crunchy topic or concern that you find speaks to you more so than others, please share that too.