Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Babies Speak out about Circumcision

This is my last post for GENITAL INTEGRITY AWARENESS WEEK.

From the Mouths of Babes . . .

Who would honestly think circumcision is a good idea?

They want to cut off  my WHAT!?!?

I find circumcision to be . . .ILLOGICAL

Did you know over 100 Babies Die Every Year From Circumcision in the US? 
68% of Baby Boys in the US are now left Intact.
Image Source: ? Not sure who turned this photo of Branded Babies by Dietrich Wegner into a Circumcision Meme 
Do we look like daddy now?

10 Out of 10 Babies Vote NO to Circumcision

His body. His Choice. Stop Infant Circumcision.

You Wanna Cut off What?
Circumcision is unnecessary

Circumcision is an assault on the bodily integrity, genital mutilation and child abuse.
(This one breaks my heart.)

I pity the fool who tries to cut off my foreskin!
Okay, so that's Mr.T not a real baby, but after that last one a I needed a lift :-)


Just Remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment